Can I help you find something??

10 January 2014

Brunch Dessert: Pear with Prosciutto & yoghurt

Dessert for Brunch, yes I went there! 

meg-made: Pear with Proscuitto and yoghurt for Brunch Dessert

I love Brunch. 

When we had friends over for Brunch recently I said to my Husband that I wanted to make dessert as well... To which he exclaimed with equal parts disbelief and hope "Dessert....for breakfast?!". Yes sir!

I will post the main course soon (which I tormented you with on Instagram that morning), but I wanted to share this tiny little sweet palate cleanser firstly! 

It is so simple but really worked. I wasn't convinced after my first mouthful, but it really grew on me. The combination of flavours provides a refreshing lightness after a slightly very heavy breakfast. 

Simply cook some prosciutto quickly in a hot pan for about two minutes. Meanwhile, slice thinly some pear (skin on), and mix together 1 teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese into a few tablespoons of Greek yoghurt. Layer the pear, proscuitto and yoghurt and then drizzle with a little honey to finish. 

meg-made: Pear with Proscuitto and yoghurt for Brunch Dessert

The delicate end to a robust Brunch! 

Wishing you a happy weekend! Anyone have any Brunch plans? I love Brunch!

post signature

Psst!! If you are looking for a little more meg-made, I'd LOVE for you to follow along!


please-follow-me-on-pinterest please-follow-me-on-facebook please-follow-me-on-instagram

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh Meg, this sounds and looks absolutely delicious! Pinning for future reference!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg