Can I help you find something??

24 June 2013

Ribbon Tidy-Up

I have built up quite a collection of ribbons over the past few years, I just love them. I love wrapping presents and then tying them up with beautiful ribbons. I use ribbons for so many purposes and so its only right that I have a fair stash of options. But, when the stash begins to look like this, its time for an overhaul!


I found these large paddlepop sticks/popcicle sticks around the house and decided they would be the perfect tool to use to wrap the ribbons around. I invisaged this little project taking me ten minutes to tidy up these ribbons, but an hour later, I was still swirling away. But it was worth doing. It has reduced the space enormously and they are now all organised and neat and tidy.


Ground-breaking stuff? Perhaps not. But it was a fun little project and I think it makes a bit of a feature of something that was otherwise shoved in a box under my bed.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome, and simple way to organize those ribbons. I may have to do this with my ribbon stash too!

    Wishing you a lovely day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously easy and so much neater! I just love it!!! I'm even thinking of putting them all in a wide vase I have and making them a real feature.... Except for the fact that I'm always needing them! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg