Can I help you find something??

14 June 2013

Etsy update: Liberty Flowers

Liberty London. An iconic British brand. That I had never even heard of until about a year ago. Oops. But now that I have, I feel like it really is everywhere (in London....).  The traditional "Liberty fabric" is what this luxury department store is best known for, which is a delicate floral print, and whilst I personally couldn't pull of a 100% floral blouse...in small pieces, I think it is incredibly beautiful. 


I wanted to buy some fabric and see how it would look as a sweet flower for Baby M. And I freakin loved it, and thought perhaps others would too! So I bought a few different pieces and have added some flower headbands to my Etsy store. 


Aren't these just so beautiful, feminine and dainty?! 



I love the colour combinations with the chevron being a little untraditional with this very classic line of prints, and kind of want to keep one of each for Baby M. The gold glitter in between each petal adds a little extra sparkle too!

If you love Liberty and want a little piece of Britain for a special little girl in your life, follow the link through to my store and browse the various flower options (which I will add to of course if anyone buys them before my mother orders them all!). 

megdashmade on Etsy

I am still sorting through the hundreds of photos from Baby M's 1st Birthday party last weekend, and now that family have left London, will put a post up soon on all the pretty pink and gold that was her special day!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Lets hope London sees some sunshine!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Great choice of fabric!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend... hoping you get that sun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I hope you have a lovely weekend too. So far, no sun!!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, M is SO BEAUTIFUL (how could she not be with you as a mama?), and I ADORE these headbands. Definitely considering buying one for my four year old sister- do you think the toddler size would be big enough?!
    (Still meaning to email you. SO SORRY I feel awful about this!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure, if you do want one, just put a comment in the order reminding me it's for a 4 year old and I will make the headband a wee bit bigger for her. I'm lucky to have the worlds cutest model at my fingertips! (In my unbiased opinion of course) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg