Can I help you find something??

19 March 2012

A call for curtains!

We have drop-down drapes hanging on all the windows in our house, which are somewhat effective in that they block rays of sun, but that's about all they do. They do not provide much warmth in winter, and certainly don't provide much darkness in the early mornings! Whilst this is fine for us, it just simply won't do for our little baby!

I made these tab-top curtains months and months ago, before we knew the babys' gender. I used really heavy quality cotton and backed them with calico. I made the pink ties on the afternoon after finding out we were having a girl, was eager to make anything pink!

The curtains at least keep some warmth in and provide a fair amount of darkness, so hopefully we'll be able to get her to understand the difference between night and day, as soon as humanly possible!!


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg