Can I help you find something??

16 March 2012

Bunny buttons

I got these sweet bunny buttons from my friends' button company, Incomparable Buttons. I put them away, waiting for the perfect chance to use them, and I have finally figured out how best to use them. We have a bit of a bunny theme happening for our little one, and so I knew these buttons would be perfect for something for her! 

I bought this plain little cardigan, which is very sweet, but was very, very plain! It came with two plain beige buttons, how boring! Plain, plain, plain...

How much sweeter does it look now with the bunnies! 



Be sure to look at Incomparable Buttons, not only the most adorable buttons I've ever seen, but supports an amazing cause too. Oh, and there's currently a give-away on these exact bunnies too!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg