Can I help you find something??

24 May 2013

Etsy update: New product

I look around me and see glitter. Everywhere! I've been obsessed with gold glitter ever since I did my sister-in-laws surprise baby sprinkle a few months ago, and so it should come as no surprise to see a new product in my Etsy Store....

Gold Glitter Headbands with Felt and Glitter Flowers

There are four sparkly colours to choose from, each of which looks adorable... The hot pink modeled by Baby M...

Don't forget the discount for blog readers, enter BLOGLOVE at the register for 20% off!!

Wishing you all a wonderful long weekend (for us lucky ones in the UK and USA).

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had a little girl to buy these for! So darling.. Happy Weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I SO love hearing from you! xx Meg